Twitter Launches New Tools to Make Twitter Advertising Simpler
Twitter wants to simplify the Twitter Ads experience with the ability to promote Tweets directly from your profile. That’s why Twitter introduced a quick promote, a fast and easy way for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to get their best content in front of more potential customers and pay to boost them directly from the analytics dashboard.
Here’s how to get started with quick promote in your Twitter Ads account:
Promote your best Tweets in real time, directly from your profile. Learn about our new quick promote feature. https://t.co/WXUpCzFcSD
— Twitter Small Biz (@TwitterSmallBiz) March 7, 2015
- Select a Tweet to promote. Find your best-performing Tweets using your account home dashboard (more on that below).
- Choose a budget. We’ll provide an estimate of the total number of engagements you’ll receive.
- Watch people engage with your Tweet in real time
From today, businesses will see a new homepage on analytics.twitter.com. The new dashboard provides a holistic view of your tweet activity, including info such as
• How many times you’ve tweeted
• How many people have seen your tweets, visited your profile, mentioned your username or followed your account
• How many times people have shared your links (if you use Twitter Cards)
• your top Tweets and followers with the largest network in any given month.
Lets have a look on new dashboard..
Tweet analytics on twitter.com and account home are now available to all advertisers globally. while quick promote will go live for all small business advertisers in the coming weeks.
Latest posts by Shiv (see all)
- Why You Should Hire a SEO Professional and Stop Doing SEO Yourself - September 13, 2017
- Top 8 Money Saving Tips for Your PPC Campaigns - September 13, 2017
- Why You Should Go For Local SEO : Top 7 Reasons - July 11, 2017
- Do You Want To Build Your Brand? PPC Can Magnify It - July 7, 2017