SEOWebTouch Revealed 20 Important facts to Optimize your PPC Campaign
There are lots of campaigns optimizing tips available but first time an Online Marketing Agency – SEOWebTouch reveled their 20 important & measure tips to optimize your campaign. Any Advertiser who is looking to hire any Agency should check if they are following strategies as below:
- Select Advertising Platform – We all knows that Google covers more than 80% online traffic available but it does not mean that you should always run campaign only on Google. Because still there is scope to get more visitors on other Search Engine or Platform like Bing Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Define Your Goal – Everytime if someone is pushing efforts to derive traffic on his/her website then there must be a Goal like An ecommerce website owner require sale, A lead generation website require inquiries etc. So before starting a campaign you must specify your Goal which leads to your business.
- Research Your Target Audience – Advertiser providing service or goods are most of the time gender & age-group variables. So if you are more clear about those then you can target more easily to your audience.
- Do Proper Keyword Research – To target a search query keywords types are most important and you should take care there match type (Exact, Phrase, Broad, BMM)
- Negative Keyword Research – Always take care about your keywords not only those which are target customers but those as well which restricts your Ads to showing on irrelevant search basically not related to your service. Like if you want to show your Ads for keywords like SEO Company India, SEO India Company, SEO expert Company than definitely it will be useless for you to show your Ad like SEO Company India Jobs, Jobs in SEO India Company, SEO Tutorial India Company etc.
- Keyword Group Segmentation – Once you are done with finalization of Keywords then it is important to grouping them. This will be helpful you to create Adgroups and show relevant Adcopies to customers.
- Make a Killer AdCopy – Adcopy is the important thing that encourage customer to visit their Landing page. So its better to use Price comparison, offers in Adcopy.
- Have Clear Call to Action – It might be sometime that your keyword is irrelevant and not related to service/goods you offer. So in your Adcopy you can clearly include a Call to Action line that will indicate to customer about desire action require on website.
- Create Effective Landing Page Relevant to Ad – Once advertisers is good enough to target their audience than it is necessary that customer landing on relevant of webpage where all those information available which actually written in your Adcopy.
- Use Geo Targeting – Target location only those where you are serving goods or services. Targeting user on other locations are just like spoiling your money.
- Test Different Ad Position – It is still myth when you think that only top position serving Ads can only give conversions. Higher Ad positions require higher cost.
- Test Different Adcopies & Landing Page Combinations – Quality of every Adcopy which attracts a user for click also depends upon landing page in Adcopy. So we should always make some combination of Adcopy with relevant Landing Page to check that which combination performing to deliver conversions.
- EvaLuate Quality Score – Quality Score is the important factor which does not only help you to achieve higher Adposition but also costs you lower as possible based on Adrank.
- Remove Adcopies with Low CTR – Adcopies which nit actually attracting visitors should be removed so that we are not missing potential clicks.
- Remove Non-Performing Landing Page – If users are bouncing from your website than this is not a good signal. You can get this data once you Link your Adwords account with Analytic account. So better to remove your not performing landing page from Adwords account.
- Remove Keywords with Bad Quality Score – Low quality score costs you higher and could not give you higher Adposition in search results. It is better to remove such keywords with low quality score, However you can change keyword match type and most of the time that will give you high quality score.
- Increase Budget for Top Performing Keywords – Sometimes Keywords in your adgroup does not trigger ad as they have standard delivery method and budget limits to serving them. If you are good to calculate that which keywords are performing better than consider increasing their budget always, So that we are not missing potential impressions.
- Identify Non Performing Keywords and Pause them – Measure performance of any keyword mainly basis of its Costing, CTR & Conversion; If not performing consider to pause.
- Optimize Your Bid Strategy – There are various Bid strategies available at Campaign level. So it is better to keep different-different Bid strategy for your campaigns and check regularly which is performing better. Optimize your Bid strategy on basis of conversions & CPA.
- Optimize your Campaigns For Conversions Not Clicks – It might be that your main goal is to derive traffic to your website only but that is not actually a Goal. A goal is something that lead to your business in terms of Sale or Leads.
Latest posts by Vishu Agarwal (see all)
- Future of Videos for Brand Advertising with 360 Degree Video Ads - July 23, 2015
- Are You & Your Website is Ready for Mobile Friendly Algorithm Update? - April 21, 2015
- Google Adwords Conversion Update Clear & Faster Now - April 20, 2015
- Creating & Editing Conversions in Adwords is now with New Interface - March 10, 2015