Recovering From Penguin Penalty Requires an Algorithm Refresh
When any website get started receiving low traffic and ranking then webmasters assumes that their website actually hit by Penguin or Panda. Best way to know about penalty detail to check Webmaster account where you came to know if your website is manually penalizes. If you are able to see penalty in Webmaster then it is ok to know what action requires when website is penalize but if there is no penalty mentioned in Webmaster. That time most probably your website is hit by Penguin refresh which is an Algorithm update.
Recently it is cleared by John Muller (Official Google Webmaster Representative) at Product form that, to recover from such penalty (Penguin) you need to wait until there is another Algorithm update. Because there is no such a way to apply manually for Penguin Penalty reconsideration. But doing Wait for Algorithm refresh is not enough because if there is no changes made in website to optimize your website will be still in penalty however an Algorithm update comes or not.
What to do:
* There are lots of changes require in your website as per recent algorithm update on-page as well as off page too. You require removing bad links which are actually hurting your reputation and create some brand links that will actually manage your link reputation.
* Make your website user friendly via managing navigation structure So that a user can access easily website to get require information.
* Only important links should be available in header & footer section so that it does not seem spam.
Still there are many things that you need to do which depends upon current Penguin update, so better to hire any SEO Company that can work for you in a better way.
Latest posts by Vishu Agarwal (see all)
- Future of Videos for Brand Advertising with 360 Degree Video Ads - July 23, 2015
- Are You & Your Website is Ready for Mobile Friendly Algorithm Update? - April 21, 2015
- Google Adwords Conversion Update Clear & Faster Now - April 20, 2015
- Creating & Editing Conversions in Adwords is now with New Interface - March 10, 2015