Introducing the New Portal – Google News Publisher Center
After Panda/Penguin updates it is recommended to keep a news section in your website and it is beneficial for all category sites so that you can tell your audience about your updated services, offers, achievements and many more. Sometimes Google gives preference to such websites which have built News section and might be possible showing in Google News section. The most common reason that your news is not appearing in Google News is that, your news section require changes and Google is not aware with these changes. Now Google launched Google News Publisher Center by the help of which you can let update changes in your site to Google and get the benefit to classify your content for better discovery.
The changes are as below that you can go for:
- News Section Details Update: Useful when changing your site name and labeling your production with any relevant source.
- Section Urls Update: Useful when changing structure or adding a new structure such as http://www.marketingmitra.net/category/seo/ or http://www.marketingmitra.net/category/ppc/
- Section Labeling with Topic: Useful when you want to assign a specific topic (e.g. “SEO”, “PPC”)
At present this facility is available for U.S. Publisher but soon it will be available for other countries too. Still you have lots of question in mind that how & where to start? Please visit to https://support.google.com/news/publisher/topic/3189759 to know all details.
Latest posts by Vishu Agarwal (see all)
- Future of Videos for Brand Advertising with 360 Degree Video Ads - July 23, 2015
- Are You & Your Website is Ready for Mobile Friendly Algorithm Update? - April 21, 2015
- Google Adwords Conversion Update Clear & Faster Now - April 20, 2015
- Creating & Editing Conversions in Adwords is now with New Interface - March 10, 2015