Google Merchant Centre Introduced Diagnostics Tab for Troubleshooting
When shoppers are looking for your product, then it matters that how they are appearing and what actually they are serving. If you know more information about your data or product you can plan strategy accordingly, even this is helpful to plan strategy for holiday season. This is very important that your data is free from all issues and errors. So we always says that great data comes with great revenue.
Keeping this entire thing in mind a diagnostics tab recently include in Google Merchant center account. This will give you a clear picture about your data or products available. In Diagnostics tab of your Google Merchant account you will analyze product data quality to serve it online in easier & faster way.
Below are the new reporting tools available now:
- A Historic Overview : Any time if your product showing disapproved due to any cause then this is helpful to find out the changes made that could be cause of disapproval.
- A Download Report : Download option will be there for affected items with segments like disapproval reasons.
- Traffic & Impact Metrics: It is helpful for you to identify the number of items impacted by specific issues.
Login your Google Merchant account today and start analyzing product data with new feature available. Plan your holiday campaign strategy with us!
Latest posts by Vishu Agarwal (see all)
- Future of Videos for Brand Advertising with 360 Degree Video Ads - July 23, 2015
- Are You & Your Website is Ready for Mobile Friendly Algorithm Update? - April 21, 2015
- Google Adwords Conversion Update Clear & Faster Now - April 20, 2015
- Creating & Editing Conversions in Adwords is now with New Interface - March 10, 2015