Drive Traffic on Your Mobile App Page for Increasing Downloading and Engagement
There are lots of ways to drive traffic on your website but when you want to drive traffic over Mobile App page then only traffic not works for you. The goal of advertiser is to generate interest in visitors so that he should proceed for downloading that App.
Before planning for marketing your APP, It is better to know about your audience and their behavior after downloading App. This will be helpful for finding audience who will drive for Downloads and Re-Engagement for your mobile App. To fulfill your requirement below are some steps which are helpful:
- Find out the estimate value of user for your mobile app.
- Always attract potential visitors by writing unique ads and app store pages.
- Use display, search and video advertising to drive traffic for the app downloads.
Above mentioned steps are helpful when you want to drive traffic but this is not the end of marketing. As you also want to increase engagement with visitors so that they can visit back on your Mobile App page again and again. For re-engagement I would suggest you to follow below steps:
- Always track and analyze activities performed by user who installed your mobile app.
- Create such ads that will be helpful for re-engaging users with a niche link (landing page) which are most relevant parts of your app.
- Keep your display and search ads active for visitors who already installed App and drive engagement by reconnecting.
Creating a Mobile App is just the first step main thing is that how you are generating engagement & driving traffic of potential users.
Latest posts by Vishu Agarwal (see all)
- Future of Videos for Brand Advertising with 360 Degree Video Ads - July 23, 2015
- Are You & Your Website is Ready for Mobile Friendly Algorithm Update? - April 21, 2015
- Google Adwords Conversion Update Clear & Faster Now - April 20, 2015
- Creating & Editing Conversions in Adwords is now with New Interface - March 10, 2015