Do You Want To Build Your Brand? PPC Can Magnify It
Before getting into details of PPC and branding, here is a question for you:
How do you think “branding” can help your business? Well, the answer to this question lies in the fact that how a brand builds its reputation among its customers and audiences helps in influencing the purchasing behaviour. With this, it is very easy to answer why branding is important. Branding is all about creating a long lasting impression on the customers which builds loyalty in them.
All the bigger organisations know this. Thus, they ensure that strategic and effective measures are taken to establish their brand. Not only in the traditional form of marketing but also in the online marketing arena. With the growing importance of internet and the number of people who stay online getting bigger and bigger, online marketing is becoming way more significant than the traditional one.
PPC Can Help You Establish Your Brand
When it comes to online marketing and using it to build a brand, SEO is the first thing that comes in to mind. But it’s often ignored that PPC can help you to create that subliminal brand exposure which creates an impact on your targeted audience. This is mainly because PPC is defined by specific goals, results and KPI’s.
Tips to Improve Branding with PPC
Pay per click or PPC is nothing less than a treasure for businesses. When your SEO is taking time to show results in search engine result pages, PPC can help you get those quick conversion to keep the results flowing in. To understand how you can advertise your brand through PPC you need to know that there are 3 ways in which branding is framed. And they are:
- Becoming an easier choice
- Show some love to customers
- Make loyalty simple and natural
With this frame work, let’s break it down how PPC can be incorporated in all 3 levels
- Becoming an Easier Choice
To become a top brand you have to think like a top brand. For this, you will need a very good understanding of what your audiences really want. Audiences that are searching online are you usually looking for a quick fix for their problem. If your business provides a solution and is also easy to find, you will win the hearts of the users. Here is how you can do it:
- Try to make your ad rank in your targeted market
- Get your message across through your ad
- Don’t neglect the basics of creating a good act copy do not miss out those precious extensions like sitelink extensions.
- Don’t confuse your audiences with broad and random sitelinks, organise them according to the interest of the visitor.
- In 2017, SEM experts are focusing on local presence. One easy way is to use call out extensions and location extensions in your ad to be in the top of local searches.
- It is very important that you focus on relevant and longer tail keywords while creating your ad.
These are some ways in which you can optimise your ad to help you strengthen your ad.
- Show Some Love to Customers
To show your customers you care you need a right combination of PPC and SEO. Branding is all about building trust among your customers. And it can be done in two ways by being available for both before and after purchase. With PPC you can market your products and services, reaching your customers at the right time when they are searching for it.
With SEO you can be available when they want to complaint or need some support. There is a greater value placed on reviews these days. While it can be good for your SEO to show both good and bad reviews in your searches rather than showing only good reviews and looking like a fake company. You should always avoid your ad to appear with the keywords that are related to reviews and complaints. This can be done through keyword match modifiers and negative keywords.
- Make Loyalty Simple and Natural
If you have succeeded in PPC campaigns and got conversions, you must remember that customers who have made only one time purchases cannot be put into the category of the loyal customers. Loyal customers not only make repeated purchases but prefer your company over the other providing the same product and services. To instil the loyalty in customers, you need to build smarter re-marketing strategies. A re-marketing campaign keeps the interest alive among the customers.
Apart from the above mentioned points, one more way in which you can use PPC to build your brand is by making your ads appear when your competitor is announcing news or launching a new product or service. This is specifically to steal the show and some costumers. PPC, if done properly, never fails to produce results. With right PPC partner who has right knowledge and one who is in tune with latest updates, your business can do wonders. Whether you want to build brands or boost sales, you can achieve it all.
Latest posts by Shiv (see all)
- Why You Should Go For Local SEO : Top 7 Reasons - July 11, 2017
- Do You Want To Build Your Brand? PPC Can Magnify It - July 7, 2017
- Know About The Untold Content Writing Rules - July 6, 2017
- Top 5 Tips to Improve Your AdWords PPC Campaign - July 6, 2017