Avoid 7 Common Mistakes When Going Mobile-friendly
Search giant Google has published a guide that outlines the 7 most common mistake they find Webmasters make when they try and get their websites mobile-friendly.
Here is 7 Common Mistakes give below..
- Unplayable content – read more
- Faulty redirects – read more
- Mobile-only 404s – read more
- App download interstitials – read more
- Irrelevant cross-links – read more
- Slow mobile pages – read more
Google also announced the list on twitter.
— Google Webmasters (@googlewmc) March 20, 2015
Only a few days left make your sites mobile-friendly, so get to it now. start with the tips above and go down the list. Once you’ve fixed some of these common mistakes, you should be able to see clearly other things you can do to enhance your efforts. (Read also – 5 Quick Tips to follow When Going Mobile-Friendly )
Latest posts by Shiv (see all)
- Why You Should Hire a SEO Professional and Stop Doing SEO Yourself - September 13, 2017
- Top 8 Money Saving Tips for Your PPC Campaigns - September 13, 2017
- Why You Should Go For Local SEO : Top 7 Reasons - July 11, 2017
- Do You Want To Build Your Brand? PPC Can Magnify It - July 7, 2017