AdWords App For Android Now Available for Download
Google Officially launched an Android app for AdWords. It is now available for download globally for existing AdWords customers in the Google Play store. This app lets you view and manage your ads’ performance when you’re on the go. In this app you’ll see a dashboard view that offers a snapshot of the primary metrics: impressions, clicks, click-through rate as well as cost and conversions.
As a companion to your desktop account, this app lets you:
- View campaign stats
- Update bids and budgets
- Get real-time alerts and notifications
- Act on suggestions to improve your campaigns
- Call a Google expert
Download the AdWords app for Android
The AdWords app is now available for devices that use Android 4.0 or later. Using iOS? Don’t despair. An Apple version is in the works, though no timing is available at this point.
Latest posts by Shiv (see all)
- Why You Should Hire a SEO Professional and Stop Doing SEO Yourself - September 13, 2017
- Top 8 Money Saving Tips for Your PPC Campaigns - September 13, 2017
- Why You Should Go For Local SEO : Top 7 Reasons - July 11, 2017
- Do You Want To Build Your Brand? PPC Can Magnify It - July 7, 2017