AdWords App For Android Now Available for Download
Google Officially launched an Android app for AdWords. It is now available for download globally for existing AdWords customers in the Google Play store. This app lets you view and manage your ads’ performance when you’re on the go. In this app you’ll see a dashboard view that offers a snapshot of the primary metrics: impressions, clicks, click-through rate as well as cost and conversions.
As a companion to your desktop account, this app lets you:
- View campaign stats
- Update bids and budgets
- Get real-time alerts and notifications
- Act on suggestions to improve your campaigns
- Call a Google expert
Download the AdWords app for Android
The AdWords app is now available for devices that use Android 4.0 or later. Using iOS? Don’t despair. An Apple version is in the works, though no timing is available at this point.
Latest posts by Shiv (see all)
- Understand 3 Myths and Be Safer Side for Drastic Business Loss in SEO Said Dave Davies - May 10, 2017
- 7 Common Mistakes That Web Developers Make - May 2, 2017
- 7 Elements Of Good Graphic Designing - May 1, 2017
- Any Newbie in Google Adwords must Consider Some Major Practices - October 3, 2016